Monday, 13 April 2009

OK I want to check the final list so that we can arrange who we are making hampers for. 2 people are able to exchange in london if you wanted to do a swap, the rest of us will have to post our hampers i think. Is this OK with everyone?

This is the list as I have it so far, I just nees to send a couple of people a message as they mailed meinitially but didnt confirm if they wanted to go ahead. Ill send this message to everyone via MSE as well.

Im mad I know but I have already started getting bits together! its exciting making a hamper for like minded people, none of my family are really into crafty things. I have set aside a hamper basket that will be perfect for posting if needs be.

2 comments:

  1. I am still interested, think it could be fun. No Idea what to put in my hamper though lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am fine to post mine and im quite excited about putting things together for a "stranger" i think its gonna be great xx

    ReplyDelete