Monday, 23 March 2009

secret santa hamper

Copied from mse.

I was taking a look at all the hamper pictures over the weekend and absolutely love them. I have made them over the last 2 Christmases and have started getting bits together for this year. I would love to receive one but despite the hints I don't think my family get it.

Do any other hamper/Christmas lovers out there want to do an mse secret Santa hamper. They can be very low spend with home made bits, freebies, recycled gifts from last year that were not your taste and you cant remember who to re-gift them too. If people are making things you can just make one extra to pop in. ive been making Christmas decorations and will put an extra on in my hamper.I think we would need to set a date for how long people have to sign up so that we have loads of time to make the hampers.

Everyone could write down the sort of things they would like in a hamper, and the sort of crafty things they are good at so I can match people up. Any suggestion's how we could match people greatly received, we could draw it randomly and keep a list, or match people in pairs and if there was an odd number I will make 2 hampers.

One thing to consider for everyone will be the cost of postage for the hamper. I hope someone else wants to join me.

1. Lunar. Manchester
2. Crazychatter. Bristol or greater London
3. Rainmac. ?
4. lil_miss_tree. Linconshire or St Helens
5. Hels. ?

12 comments:

  1. Yay, another blog to follow :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I'm on the list - yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can everyone wanting to join post by april 10th then we can match people up. Any sugestions how we can work it greatly recieved!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ill keep this post edited with members and locations. If we dont match everyone with a location a few of us may have to post hampers. im happy to do this if need be. Just let me know if you want to keep your location hidden and ill keep it on a list on my computer.

    Confirmed so far;

    1. Lunar. Manchester
    2. Crazychatter. Bristol or greater London
    3. Rainmac. ?

    Im really looking forward to getting started with this, Ive added this secret santa project to my christmas list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm Lincolnshire but can drop off around the St Helen's area when I go to visit family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. Lunar. Manchester
    2. Crazychatter. Bristol or greater London
    3. Rainmac. ?
    4. lil_miss_tree. Linconshire or St Helens

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd love to join in on this please! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. where are you located hels, ill add you now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm South Wales, but I would be willing to post my hamper if needed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to join Im strawbsuk76 i live in Burnley Lancashire

    ReplyDelete
  12. Do you think we should have a theme, or a size guide of cost guide. Really looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete